Mathematical and Computational Models
- MATLAB and XPPAUT code for proprioceptive sensory neuron with bursting dynamics (Deposited in ModelDB: http://modeldb.yale.edu/258235) MesVModel (PMID: 31226124).
(PMID 31226124 – Developed by SV in Dr. Chandler lab at UCLA).
- MATLAB and XPPAUT code for spinal cord injury motor neuron model (Deposited in ModelDB: http://modeldb.yale.edu/258234) SCIMN
(PMIDs 21775715 and 23730358 – Developed by SV in Dr. Jung lab at Arizona State University).
- MATLAB code for a motor pool model for isometric muscle force generation.
(PMID 25589764 – Developed by SV in Dr. Chandler lab at UCLA).
- MATLAB code for explaining Hill Muscle Model.
(Implemented by Jakob von Morgenland and SV in Dr. Chandler lab at UCLA).
- More coming soon….
Image and Signal Feature Detection Applications for Neuroscience Research
- Astrocyte Ca2+ signal detection and analysis from real-time video recordings:
(PMID: 25894291 – Developed by SV in Dr. Khakh lab at UCLA).
- Quantification of synaptic terminals on neurons in immunofluorescently labelled images:
IMMUNOquant Image Analysis ImageJ Script.
(Developed by Kevin Donohue and SV in Dr. Chandler lab at UCLA).
- Electromyography signal detection and analysis:
EMG5 – A multi-channel EMG detection and pattern recognition script developed using Cambridge Electronic Devices CED Spike 2 software.
(Developed in Dr. Travers Lab at The Ohio State University; Co-developer – SV).