Potential Students

Interested in Joining the Fong Lab?

Undergraduate Students

All undergrads interested in EEB 198 or EEB 199 research units in the Fong Lab must first spend at least one quarter as an SRP student or volunteer. Contact Peggy to find out what research opportunities are available.

Graduate Students

Peggy is part of the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Department at UCLA. If you are interested in doing your PhD with Peggy, please contact her to discuss whether this will be a good match before applying. All prospective graduate students must submit an application through UCLA and the EEB Department.

Visit the Ecology & Evolutionary Biology Department web site for more information: http://www.eeb.ucla.edu